Can you believe we’re already in the week of Thanksgiving? This year has flown by so quickly! I look forward to Thanksgiving every year because it’s the start of the holiday season, and it’s just a time where everyone seems to be a little bit happier and nicer. It’s the time of year that I love just about as much as I love music.
I’ve been doing some reflecting on the things that I’m thankful for recently, and I thought that I would share some of those thing’s with ya’ll on today’s post.
- I’m so thankful for a loving Savior who died on the cross for my sins. A Savior who has helped me so much in my life. There are no words to truly describe how thankful I am for Christ.
- I’m so thankful for my friends and family that are always there for me. I’ve been really blessed to have people in my life who support me. They’re people I know that I can turn to for anything, and as long as they’re able they’re going to help me.
- I’m thankful for my cat who is currently cuddled up with me because he makes me happy. I’m also thankful for my puppy who also makes me smile. They both add so much cheer to my life, and I couldn’t imagine life without them.
- I recently found that I’m thankful for bad day’s because they’re the days that remind you of how great life can be. I had an awful day the other day that had me really down, but at the end of it all I realized that those days don’t happen that often. That realization made me reflect on life, and realize how sometimes a bad day can actually be a good thing.
- I’m thankful for concerts, music, and bands. They all help bring joy to my life, and bring some fun to life.
- My room is another thing I’m really thankful for. It’s my escape from the world. It’s full of my favorite things like candles, lamps, foxes, blankets, and more. It’s the place that I go for some quiet time, and it’s the best.
I could go on and on about things that I’m thankful for, but then this would be a never ending post. I thinks it’s good to reflect on what you’re thankful for all year long, but Thanksgiving is an extra great time to majorly reflect.
I hope that everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving, and that you can find something to be Thankful for. Just remember it doesn’t have to be something big to be thankful for.It can be anything, even something as small as a candle or someone giving you a smile. I’d love to hear from you on what you’re thankful for! Comment below or talk to me on social media!