It’s been a while since I’ve posted so I figured the best way to get back into (hopefully) my regular posting schedule is to start back with a birthday post. That’s right! It’s my 23rd birthday today, and I wanted to share a little something with all of you! Last year when I turned 22 I shared 22 things that I’d learned to help shape me as a person! This year since I’m turning 23 I thought I’d share 23 fun facts about me. I figured since Blink 182 says “no one likes you when you’re 23,” that fun facts would be the way to go so that maybe people will still like me. So let’s get rolling because I have a birthday to go celebrate!!
23 Fun Facts
- I’m a cats over dogs kind of person. (Except for my dog who I really really love!)
- I absolutely love hockey! (I mean love it! Like I can’t get enough of it!!)
- I prefer lamps over overhead lights!
- I know diamonds are supposed to be a “girl’s best friend,” but I’m not a huge fan of them.
- Music is my go to for basically everything
- I chose to ask Jesus into my heart at the age of six, and now at 23 I still feel that it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! (Did you notice this was fact six and I was 6 when this fact happened ;)?!?!)
- NYC is probably my favorite out of all the places I’ve visited, but I’d love to live in Tennessee one day!
- I love a good cup of coffee, for the most part I prefer it black or with barely anything in it.
- I’m almost finished with college (Class of 2019!! YAY!)
- I’d say my sister is probably my best friend because she’s freaking awesome!
- I prefer small groups and a chill get together over large crowds and parties.
- I normally take the crust off the bread on my sandwich.
- I’ve been working on trying my best to get out of my comfort zone as often as I can.
- I once ate a leaf because I was dared to do it. (Probably not my smartest moment!)
- I recently found out that I have somehow accumulated 90 band tees over the years.
- I’m convinced that my weighted blanket is one of the best purchases that I’ve made.
- As a kid one of my favorite things to do was climb trees.
- Most of my favorite movies are 80s movies! (The Outsiders, The Lost Boys, The Breakfast Club, Dirty Dancing, etc.)
- If I could meet anyone dead or alive I would want to meet Johnny Cash.
- I have a candle obsession, and right now I’m constantly buying candles from DW Home as they smell amazing and last a while.
- I can’t pick just one thing so a few of my favorite foods are sushi, tacos, pasta, chicken and dumplings, and honestly so many other things. (If I kept listing stuff we’d be here all day and like I said I have a bday to celebrate!)
- My favorite shows as a kid were probably Barney, Power Rangers, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and WWE. (I recently did a review of Power Rangers for a Psych class, and recommended that kids as
young as 4 could watch it. My professor said it was better for kids around the age of 10. So mom and dad just an FYI you apparently let me watch that at too young of an age…oops!)
Here we are at the very last one! It’s basically a fun fact that’s always been true about me and a very important fact as well ;)!
23. Beauty and the Beast is my absolute favorite Disney Princess movie.
Well there you have it! 23 fun facts about me. Hopefully at least one of those makes me a likable person! It was kind of fun coming up with stuff! I’d love to hear a fun fact from you so be sure to leave one below in the comments!! Now it’s time to go out and celebrate my birthday with Kelly Clarkson, Kelsea Ballerini, and Brynn Cartelli! I’ve wanted to see Kelsea Ballerini for a while now so I’m excited for her to open. Obviously Kelly Clarkson is pretty awesome so I’m excited to see her perform! I don’t know
much about Brynn Cartelli, but I’m sure she’ll be great as well, and I’m excited that I get to spend my bday jamming with them! I’ll leave you with one of the songs I’m look forward to/hoping to hear tonight!!! So long for now!